ATC Trailers PLA 350 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
These ATC Trailers PLA 350 ultra lite travel trailer toy haulers are all new and ready to go on an adventure! They are built with the same welded box durability as the standard toy haulers, but have the flexibility to go where the others can't.
Your compact truck and even mid-size SUV can easily haul it to the campground or woods. The modular track system makes it easy to load and unload your toys for camping, hunting, or fishing. Store all of your outdoor gear in the side and front exterior storage access doors. You won't have to worry about slipping around on the the composite floor thanks to the non-slip covering!
Explore the great outdoors with your favorite toys in an ATC Trailers PLA 350 travel trailer toy hauler!
PLA 350 1412
ATC Trailers PLA 350 travel trailer toy hauler 1412 highlights: Sofa Sleeper USB ... more about PLA 350 1412
Sleeps 2 Length 18 ft 2 in Ext Height 8 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Exterior Color Charcoal, Pewter, Silver, Black, White Hitch Weight 250 lbs GVWR 5000 lbs Dry Weight 1700 lbs Cargo Capacity 3300 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 5 gals Grey Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 225/75R15 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 5200 lbs Awning Info Power with Light Strip Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
PLA 350 1210
ATC Trailers PLA 350 travel trailer toy hauler 1210 highlights: Sofa Sleeper USB ... more about PLA 350 1210
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 16 ft 2 in Ext Height 8 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Exterior Color Charcoal, Pewter, Silver, Black, White Hitch Weight 250 lbs GVWR 3850 lbs Dry Weight 1400 lbs Cargo Capacity 2450 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 5 gals Grey Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 205/75R15 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 3500 lbs Awning Info Power with Light Strip Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
PLA 350 Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Power Awning w/ Light Strip
- Entry Door w/ Screen Door & Tinted Window w/ Friction Hinge
- Slide-Out Aluminum Step
- Cableless Rear Ramp Door
- Side & Front Exterior Storage Access Doors
- Frameless Dual Pane Windows
- Modular Track System
- Loading Lights at Ramp Door
- RVIA Seal
- Goodyear Tires w/Premium Aluminum Wheels, Including Spare
- 38" Sink Base Module
- Stainless Steel Sink (12v Water Pump w/ 5G Fresh & 5G Grey Water)
- HDPE Solid Surface Counter & Doors
- 6' 6" Interior Height
- Composite Floor w/ Non-Slip Covering
- 270 Degree Upper & Lower Modular Track System
- Blackout Roller Shades
- Sofa (Sleeper)
- Radius Wall Module w/ Upper Cabinets & Lower
- Storage (via Baggage Doors)
- Solar Port
- 30 Amp Motorbase
- 12v Outlets, Type A USB, and Type C Throughout
Above & Beyond
- Full Perimeter Welded Aluminum Frame (6 Sides Welded Together, No Wood)
- Axles- Torsion, EZ Lube w/ Self-Adjusting Brakes
- 1-Piece Aluminum Roof
- 2,000 lb. Rated Ramp Door
- Low Angle Ramp for Easy Loading
- Dimmable Ceiling Lights Throughout
- Composite Wall Panels (No Wood)
All Weather Protection Package
- Closed Cell Insulation in Walls (R7)
- Closed Cell Insulation in Ceiling (R14)
- Structural Foam Sub Floor (R7)
- Enclosed Underbelly w/ Radiant Barrier
All Add Ons
- 12" Depth Wall Cabinet Options (flexible Design Enables Upper/Lower, Vertical/Horizontal Soft Touch Installation)
- 12" x 24" Wall Cabinet
- 18" x 24" Wall Cabinet
- 24" x 24" Wall Cabinet
- 36" x 24" Wall Cabinet
- 48" x 24" Wall Cabinet
- 48" Shelf
- 18" x 24" x 36" Base Cabinet Options:
- Sink Base
- Appliance Base
- Drawer Base (4)
- 18" x 38" x 36" Base Cabinet Options:
- Sink Base (1 included)
- Appliance Base
- Radius Wall Inserts
- Cabinet Door Selection Options:
- HDPE (White/Dolphin Grey)
- Cargo Net w/ Hasps (Black)
- Modular Track Mounted Furniture Options (Flexible Design Enables 270 Degree Soft Touch Installation): Dinnette/Bed (Tabletop)
- 18" x 36" Table (HDPE Tabletop)
- 72" Sofa (Sleeper) (1 Included)
- Other Features:
- 7" x 15" x 36" In-Floor Storage Boxes
- Tie Downs (Single or Triple Stud)
- Premiun Folding Chair(s)
- Off Road Package (All Terrain Tires, Raised Ground Clearance, Jeep-Style Fenders)
5 Gal Water Cans
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
To be the leader in RV & Trailer solutions designed to meet the changing needs of our customers over a lifetime of use.
Our company was founded by Steve Brenneman in 1999 when he decided there must be a better way to build and sell utility trailers than the one-size-fits-all approach. He created an all-aluminum base frame and wall structure to be lighter, higher quality and more durable than the steel frame trailers that dominated the market.
The fledgling Aluminum Trailer Company (ATC) chose to compete on value, working with our dealers to develop specialty trailer models that enabled the success of the company for many years.
As we’ve grown, we’ve made use of lean manufacturing principles to greatly improve the cost, quality and manufacturing lead times to remain competitive and set the quality standard for our industry.
Now, ATC is working hard to better understand the market, and which products and services will delight our customers. We are building and expanding on our knowledge and wisdom gained by developing aluminum platforms and models to create trailer and RV solutions. Yet, as we change and improve, ATC will always remain focused on our mission to understand our customers, their needs and their desires to support them over a lifetime of use.